X-Ray Baggage Scanner Model IAP 100 100
The IAP 100 100 X-ray baggage scanner system is designed to inspect and find dangerous materials like explosives, drugs and dopes, weapons and other forbidden equipment. One more application is to check passenger baggage or parcels to compare them with manifest and to prevent stealing of any important or part from industrial areas.
- Suitable size for passenger salons (at airports ….)
- 37000 (L) × 1290 (W) × 1780 (H) mm
- Baggage tunnel size: 1010 × 1010 mm
- Capable power up to 32 mm of steal
- High sensitivity (approximately 1.4 µsv)
- Wide working temperature (5 to 40 degree centigrade)
- Wide humidity (10 to 90% of environment humidity)
- Applicable with 220 V/50 HZ power supply
- Applicable with 110 V/60 HZ power supply
- X-ray generator with 160 KV
- Radiation geometry: from top/ corner
- Oil bath cooling system
- 80 degree beam with 2 mm width
- Conveyor belt speed: 0.2 m/sec
- Double state monitor: B/W and RGB
- Saving up to 10000 scanned image
- Check passenger baggage or parcels
- Preventing Trafficking in Goods
- Application in inspect and find dangerous materials
- Identification of hot and cold weapons
- Application in identification forbidden equipment
Long Term Warranty And After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.