Plastic Detector (Slow) Counting System
- Plastic Detector
- Preamplifier Model 3000
- Bin Power Supply Model 8000
- High Voltage Power Supply Model 8100
- Spectrophotometer Amplifier Model 3600
- Timing Single Channel Analyzer(TSCA)-2575
- Counter-Timer 20 Ch -2655
- Counter Timer Software Model 2655
- BNC and SHV Cables
- Neutron Emission Source
This set is described in the following figure.
All products are provided by Iman Gostar Raman Kish company
Instruments Used In Spectroscopy System
1. Plastic Detector
Plastic detector is provided by Iman Gostar company with different sizes and according to customer order.
2. Preamplifier Model 3000
Pre-amplifier model 3000 is designed for use in proportional detectors. The model 3000 low-noise charge-sensitive preamplifier integrates the charge pulse from a PMT (decoupled from the anode) and converts it into a convenient positive voltage pulse output.
- Decay time: 50 µs
- Temperature rate: < 0.25 %
3. BIN Power Supply Model 8000
The 8000 power supply is a 19 inch rack with a power supply of 160 watts, and all of its connectors have the standard voltage of a NIM bin.
- Input: 220 or 115 Vac
- Output impedance: 0.3 Ω at any frequency up to 100 KHZ for the dc output.
- Temperature coefficient: < 0.02%/°C, 0 to 60 °C
- Output ripple: < 3 mV
- Voltage adjustment: ±2% minimum range
- Power supply
4. 8100 High Voltage Power Supply
The IAP 8100 high voltage power supply is used for biasing various detectors.
- Output polarity: Positive or negative
- Output voltage: 0 to 3 KV
- Output current: 0- 10 mA
- Output ripple: < 10 mV
- Power: 220 Vac
5. Spectroscopy Amplifier Model 3600
The 3600 spectroscopy amplifier used in nuclear spectroscopy in order to amplify and shape the output signals from the preamplifier.
- Input: accepts positive or negative pulses from an associated preamplifier.
- Input impedance: ≈ 1 kΩ
- Connector: BNC
- Output: Semi-Gaussian shaped pulses, unipolar and bipolar
- Output: ± 5 mV
- Output impedance: 93 ohms
- Gain factor: 0.3 -3000
6. Timing Single Channel Analyzer (TSCA)
The TSCA instrument is used as a single-channel analyzer (SCA) or a discriminator. Its main output is a fast negative signal and a slow positive pulse. Two separate outputs are considered for low and high level analyzers in this device.
- Dynamic range: 1-200
- Pulse pair resolving time: minimum pulse-pair resolving time for negative and positive output is 200 ns.
- Temperature instability: less than ± 0.01 % / ° C
- Discriminator nonlinear: less than ± 0.25%
- Delay temperature instability: less than ± 0.03 %/°C
- Delay nonlinear: less than ±2 %
7. Counter-Timer 20 Ch -2655
Counter-Timer is a device that counts and stores the input pulses and sends them to a computer for further analysis.
8. Counter Timer Software Model 2655
Counter Timer software model 2655 is designed to use and communicate between the counter and the computer
SHV and BNC
Long Term Warranty And After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.