Plastic Detector (Fast) Counting System
- Plastic Detector
- Bin Power Supply Model 8000
- High Voltage Power Supply Model 8100
- Counter Timer 20 Ch -2655
- Counter Timer Software Model 2655
- BNC and SHV Cables
- Neutron Emission Source
This set is described in the following figure.
All products are provided by Iman Gostar Raman Kish company
Instruments Used In Spectroscopy System
1. Plastic Detector
Plastic detector is provided by Iman Gostar company with different sizes and according to customer order.
2. Preamplifier Model 3000
Preamplifier model 3000 is designed for use in proportional detectors. The model 3000 low-noise charge-sensitive preamplifier integrates the charge pulse from a PMT (decoupled from the anode) and converts it into a convenient positive voltage pulse output.
- Decay time: 50 µs
- Temperature rate: < 0.25 %
3. BIN Power Supply Model 8000
The 8000 power supply is a 19 inch rack with a power supply of 160 watts, and all of its connectors have the standard voltage of a NIM bin.
- Input: 220 or 115 Vac
- Output impedance: <0.3 Ω at any frequency up to 100 KHZ for the dc output.
- Temperature coefficient: < 0.02%/°C, 0 to 60 °C
- Output ripple: < 3 mV
- Voltage adjustment: ±2% minimum range
- Power supply
4. High Voltage Power Supply Model 8100
The IAP 8100 high voltage power supply is used for biasing various detectors.
- Output polarity: Positive or negative
- Output voltage: 0 to 3 KV
- Output current: 0- 10 mA
- Output ripple: < 10 mV
- Power: 220 Vac
5. Counter-Timer 20 Ch -2655
Counter-Timer is a device that counts and stores the input pulses and sends them to a computer for further analysis.
6. Counter Timer Software Model 2655
Counter timer software model 2655 is designed to use and communicate between the counter and the computer
SHV and BNC
Long Term Warranty And After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.