NaI(T1) Scintillation Detector
Of all the scintillators existing in the market, the NaI crystal activated with thallium, NaI(Tl), is the most widely used for the detection of gamma and X rays. NaI(T1) scintillation detector is used when the energy resolution is not the most important factor of the measurement. It can be obtained in almost any shape and size. NaI(T1) detectors are offered in the market today either as crystals that may be ordered to size or as integral assemblies mounted to an appropriate photo- multiplier tube. The integral assemblies are hermetically sealed by an alu- minum housing.
- NaI Crystal on the different sizes
- Photomultiplier tube
- Preamplifier base
- Aluminum body and thin aluminum window
- High efficiency
- Cheaper than semiconductor detectors
- SHV connectors
- BNC connector for output signal
This detector, along with a MCA, H.V. power supply and software and amplifier have various applications such as:
Spectroscopy of gamma and X rays
Educational and research applications
Radiation protection & environmental monitoring
Inspection of cargo
Nuclear medicine and security controls
Gamma radiation count
Long Term Warranty And After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.