Gamma-X Dosimeter GXD 7014 Model
The GXD 7014 dosimeter is used to measure gamma and X-ray contamination. This model uses a G-M detector with internal compensation that can be used by personal.
Technical specifications of the GXD 7014 dosimeter are as follows:
- Radiation measured: X and γ ray
- Dose rate unit:
- Cumulative dose unit:
- Two Geiger Muller detectors
- Energy response range: 100 keV to 1.25 MeV
- The gamma dose rate measurement range:
- The gamma cumulative dose measurement range: 0.1 µSv to 10 mSv
- Measurement accuracy: < ± 15%
- Calibration accuracy: < ± 5%
- Operation time: maximum 1 min
- Response time: less than of 15 s
- Display: backlight
- Battery life: 48 hours of continuous operation at a background dose rate at 25 °C
- Checking the battery: inform the user 16 hours before the battery is discharged.
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Storing temperatures: -30 to +70 °C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%
- Water proof
- The ability for displaying information on the display.
- Transfer data to PC via RS232 protocol
- Possibility to choose the level of dose rate warning or cumulative dose by the user
- Possibility to enter the date and time of the start of the cumulative dose measurement by the user
- Password protected
- Application in the safety-health mining and steel industries.
- Application in precision radiation monitoring instruments used in mining, steel, oil, gas, petrochemical industries and so.
- Control of radioactive contamination of materials and input and output equipment in mining and steel industries.
- Nuclear powers and centers of the country
- Industrial radiography and inspection centers
- Nuclear medicine centers
- Safety and radiation protection services for workers in various industries
- Passive defense organization
- Atomic energy organization
- Environmental contamination monitoring teams
Long Term Warranty And After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.