Environmental Monitoring Systems
This system consists of three main components: a data logger, a dosimeter probe and a probe base. The data logger is an electronic instrument that records dosimeter probe information. The dosimeter information is transferred by cable to the data logger and sent to the control room.
Case: The system case is designed to receive data from the dosimeter (PROBE) and process and sent to the central server.
Dosimetry (PROBE): This part of the system receives environmental information.
Base: The base is designed for correct placement and proper height of dosimeter and also for facilitating the location and identification of environmental dosimeters.
- The environmental dosimeter’s results are available onlineon management portal
- Radiation measurement: Gamma and X photon
- Dose range for photons: 1 Gy to 10 μGy
- Measurement range of dose rate: 1 Sv/h – 100 nSv/h
- Energy range: 80 KeV-3 MeV
- Information storage volume: 6 months
- Preparation time: Less than 5 minutes
- Requirements: 220 V, 50 HZ and 5 A Power
- Operating temperature of case: – 40 to 0 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 to + 60 °C
- Operating temperature: – 20 °C to +50 °C
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Diagnosis of accidents and spread of radioactive substances in laboratories and industries such as steel, mining and …
- Research studies for gamma rays
- Application in the safety-health of laboratories and industries such as steel, mining and …
- Application in precision instrumentation parts of laboratories and industries such as steel, mining, oil, gas, petrochemicals and …
- Control of radioactive contamination of materials and input-output equipment in the mining and steel industries
- Nuclear power plant in the country
- Industrial centers, radiography and inspection
- Safety and radiation protection services for workers in various industries
Long Term Warranty And After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.