Manual Monitor EPR 7012 And GXP 7011
The EPR 7012 and GXP 7011 dosimeter are used portable to measure gamma and X-ray dosimetry.
- Radiation measured: X and ray
- Two Geiger Muller detectors
- Energy response range: 100 keV to 1.25 MeV
- The gamma dose rate measurement range:
- The gamma cumulative dose measurement range: 0.1 µSv to 10 mSv
- Dose rate unit:
- Measurement accuracy: < ± 15%
- Calibration accuracy: < ± 5%
- Cumulative dose unit:
- Response time:
- Operation time: maximum 1 min
- Battery life: 48 hours of continuous operation at a background dose rate at 25 °C
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%
- Water-repellent water spray for EPR 7012 and immersion for GXP 7011
- Display: backlight
- Storing temperatures: -30 to +70 °C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%
- Water proof
- Sand and dust resistance
- Impact resistance
- Shock resistance
- EMI/RFI resistance
- EMP resistance
- The device always stores 255 readings from the last dose rate in the user-defined time interval (1 to 99 minutes).
- The ability for displaying information on the display
- Transfer data to PC via RS232 protocol
- Do not need to open the door to calibrate the device
- Possibility to choose the level of dose rate warning or cumulative dose by the user.
- Possibility to enter the date and time of the start of the cumulative dose measurement by the user.
- Removal of contamination, easily
- Warning for dose rate more than measurement range
- Battery exchanging, easily
- EPR7012 dimension: 74 × 27 × 161.
- GXP7011 dimension: cylindrical with a diameter of 48 mm and height 196 mm.
- Application in the safety-health mining and steel industries.
- Application in precision radiation monitoring instruments used in mining, steel, oil, gas, petrochemical industries and so.
- Control of radioactive contamination of materials and input and output equipment in mining and steel industries.
- Nuclear powers and centers of the country
- Industrial radiography and inspection centers
- Nuclear medicine centers
- Safety and radiation protection services for workers in various industries
- Passive defense organization
- Atomic energy organization
- Environmental contamination monitoring teams
Long Term Warranty And After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.