G.M. Tube Counting System
Geiger counting is a widely used for X-ray, gamma-ray, beta-particle and alpha-particle detection. The experiments that are designed to accomplish this purpose deal with the operating plateau of the Geiger tube, resolving-time corrections, half-life determinations and the basic nuclear counting principles.
Instruments Used in This System
All products are provided by Iman Gostar Raman Kish company.
High Voltage Counter Timer (HVCT ) Model 7709
The High Voltage Counter Timer (HVCT) device is used in Geiger-Muller detector as a counter.
The HVCT 7709 has an LCD display of 20 × 4 and displays the time, counting, information and HV values.
- HV: 320V
- Set time: 123 Sec
- Real Time: 123 Sec
- Count: 340000
Long Term Warranty and After Sales Service
The warranty service includes the repair or service of the instrument and the free provision of services for replacing parts and repair wages for one year, but the warranty does not apply on the following cases:
- Transport damages, electrical fluctuations, fire or heat, contact or penetration of water and corrosive chemicals, intense dust, lightning, natural disasters.
- Instruments manipulated or repaired by persons other than the company’s representatives.
- Any kind of manipulation or damage on installed holograms on the instrument.
- Any displacement after installation without informing the company.
- The warranty does not cover consumables.
- After sales service is for 10 years with payment.